Sunday, March 13, 2011

Schola Beginnings

It was wonderful to talk to all of those who approached me this morning after mass. I'm glad to see so many committing to this cause for Sacred Music in the Liturgy. Go ahead and click on "Follow" if you are still interested in singing with us.

We are still continuing to look for boys and girls who will fulfill the role as our main sopranos. I have already talk to at least 3, if there are anymore out there let me know.

Due to meetings next week and the fact I will be gone to work on my other profession (Pro Soccer), we will not begin practicing until the last week of March. However, I hope to leave some music at the church that will be available for you to take home. Everything else will be posted here. Please make sure to comment if you have any trouble downloading anything.

Thanks again for your time and here is the first piece we will begin working on the Maundy Thursday.
 The video cuts out the first 2 measures, but it was the best I could find vocal wise. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment